Welcome, Your Chiropractors on Cascade Rd Atlanta GA 30331, Dr. Winston Carhee and Dr. Chantaye Carhee.
Allow Me to Share With You the 3 Most Effective Therapies to Quickly Relieve Your Pain, Reduce Muscle Spasms and Increase Your Mobility!
We Combine 3 Highly Specific and Effective Therapies, All on the Same Visit!
The First Therapy is to Relieve Your Pain Fast,
The Second Therapy Reduces Your Muscle Spasms Quickly and
The Third Therapy Increases Your Mobility, Pain Free!
Try Our $47 New Patient Special (75% Reduction) Phone: (404) 699-0966
6 Part New Patient Special Includes:
1. Private Consultation: To determine if chiropractic is right for your specific problem.
2. Range of Motion Tests: This helps us determine which joints are restricted.
3. Muscle Testing: Determines which specific muscles are painful or in spasm.
4. Nerve Testing: Specifically finds which nerves are causing the pain.
5. Orthopedic Tests: Tells us which ligaments, joints or cartilage is injured.
6. Massage Therapy: Targets painful and spastic muscle for immediate pain relief.
The examination and tests help us determine which therapy would be the most effective in helping you feel better the fastest.
100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee:
ìIf for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied after the first visit there will be no charge and you can keep the Massage Therapy Sessionî Dr. Carhee
Be One of the First 10 Monthly Callers and Ask for the $47 New Patient Special:
Phone: (404) 699-0966
The Top 4 New Patient Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will the Doctor Know What My Problem Is On the First Visit?
2. Will Chiropractic Care Help My Type of Problem?
3. How Quickly Before I Will Feel Better?
4. How Much Will the Treatment Cost and Will Your Office Accept My Insurance?
1. Will Your Office Know What My Problem Is After the First Visit? On your first visit to Pain 2 Wellness Center on Cascade Rd Atlanta GA 30331 we will perform a consultation and examination to evaluate the extent of your condition.
After the consultation, if we believe we cannot help your condition we will refer you to the proper specialist.
2. Will Chiropractic Care Help My Type of Problem? At the end of the consultation and examination we will have a pretty good idea of what the problem is and if chiropractic care can help.
If this is the case, we will share with you all our findings and all treatment options prior to initiating care.
3. How Quickly Before I Will Feel Better? If we find you have a condition chiropractic can help we will start the process of relieving your pain that day.
The appropriate therapy will be dependent on your condition. We will start the process of getting you pain free as quickly as possible.
4. How Much Will the Treatment Cost and is Your Office on my Insurance Plan? Prior to any treatment our insurance manager will discuses all possible cost issues.
If you have health insurance our insurance manager will verity your chiropractic benefits and share your chiropractic coverage.
We can appreciate the apprehension new patients can feel when visiting Pain 2 Wellness Center on Cascade Rd Atlanta GA 30331 for the very first time. Myself and staff will go out of our way to ensure you feel comfortable.
Cost and Insurance Questions:
1. Are we a provider for your insurance: At Pain 2 Wellness Center on Cascade Rd Atlanta GA 30331 we will accept most insurance including major medical, medicare, accident injury and workers compensation.
2. What Does The Treatment Cost: These are the 5 patient financial categories.
Major Medical Health Insurance: Payment with insurance will depend on that particular policy co-pay or deductible and they all vary.
Medicare: Medicare and Medicaid insurance covers chiropractic care with limited benefits. However the co-pay and deductibles are relatively low.
Accident Injury Insurance: Accident injury insurance for the most part covers chiropractic care with little to no patient out of pocket expense.
Workers Compensation: If you have been injured while on the job, your work insurance policy will cover our chiropractic treatments. A workers compensation injury is covered at 100%.
Cash: Cash patients can receive a time of service discount, payment plans and discount plans.
3. What Does My Insurance Cover: Your chiropractic care benefits will be verified upon your first visit.
All polices vary and would have to be individually verified.
Our chiropractic staff at Pain 2 Wellness Center on Cascade Rd Atlanta GA 30331 will verify your chiropractic coverage in one brief phone call.
Appointments Available Daily! Phone: (404) 699-0966
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 9:00am ñ 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am ñ 7:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am ñ 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am ñ 7:00pm
Sat 10:00am ñ 1:00pm by Appointment Only
Phone: (404) 699-0966
Pain 2 Wellness Center
3910 Cascade Road
Atlanta, GA 30331