About Dr. Winston Carhee
Dr. Winston Carhee is the founder and director of Pain 2 Wellness Center, L.L.C., located in Atlanta City of South Fulton, GA. Our mission is to empower each and every one of our patients with the knowledge they need on their journey towards optimal health and wellness.
Dr. Carhee’s unique value proposition lies in his holistic approach when it comes to treating injuries. He started his journey with pre-medical training at Morehouse College and went on to attain a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Life University. Dr. Carhee personally experienced a life-changing injury that required surgery, but it wasn’t until he discovered chiropractic care that he found relief, ultimately changing, saving, and improving his own life. This experience motivated him to pursue a career in helping others feel better too.
Our vision at Pain 2 Wellness Center is for everyone who walks through our door feeling helpless and in pain to leave knowing there are solutions available so they can live more actively with improved mobility, total body alignment, and function again!
Dr. Carhee is extremely active throughout the community, serving in various roles and organizations, including:
- Chair of 100 Black Men of Atlanta, Inc.- Health and Wellness Committee
- Past President of the Cascade Business and Merchants Association
- Past President of Sandtown Community Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association Member
- Georgia Chiropractic Association (GCA) Political Action Committee Member
- American Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractic Summit – Government Relations Committee
- The Past President of the American Black Chiropractic Association
- Member of Accident Works of America
- Clinical Compass board member, developing evidence-based guidelines for the Chiropractic Profession
- Affiliate member of the Atlanta Medical Association, Georgia Association of Paralegals, and the Gate City Bar Association
- Offers educational courses to plaintiff’s attorneys to maximize settlement valuation on bodily injury claims through CLEinjury.com
Dr. Carhee is also a contributing author on topics related to insurer conduct and unfair claims practices.